Interlude

My photo
Toronto, KANADA, Canada
FROM THE WOMB TO THE TOMB

Sunday, May 24

OH NO SHE DI' INT.

    V.S    

According to a source of mine who was at Game 1. Vanessa Bryant 
(yeaah dumb-ass Kobe's Wife) was about to go buck on Trina. News reached KANETV head offices, reporting that Ms. Bryant actually started the altercation by walking past Trina and uttering some trash talk which then led to Trina getting all Slip n Slide on her. It may seem like Trina's gully tactics may have scared everyones favourite baller's wife away, but to my surprise Vanessa Bryant wasn't backing down. Possibly the newest form of entertainment beefs, NBA Wives Edition.
(KANETV KANETV KANETV KANETV) LOL!
after doing my research Trina is actually Kenyon Martin's bride to be. but she was quoted in a recent diss to V-Bryant saying, "I was the first bitch Kobe cheated on you with" 
(KANETV KANETV KANETV KANETV) LOL!

I put $500 on TEAM VANESSA. waaa pop!?

No comments:

Post a Comment